Sunday, July 8, 2012

Work In Progess

   Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting as much as I would have liked to, but life has just gotten in the way. I'm very excited to tell everyone that I am working on my latest ORIGINAL pattern! I am so excited! I am taking a little break from my bears, but don't worry, I'll break out the bears soon again!

   I'm a little nervous to make my own pattern, because I have never really done anything but make, well my bears. I wanted to as you all, what is you guys what to see? Like what type of animals? I'm thinking about a key chain pattern.

   Oh. Dang it. SPOILER ALERT. Ha ha it's ok! I'm think about going toward the road of key chains. Because as you all know I LOVE small things, why not to key chains? Or I might just do a regular Ami. But I'm not exactly sure where to start...

   Do you guys have any tips? Tricks? Ideas? Come on guys I really need your help! Please email me at sweetandadorbs@gmail.com or just comment below. Thanks guys! Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment